Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In class writing 1/29


I think that if anyone were to look at my Facebook, twitter, or Instagram, they would project me as someone who is always doing something fun. Most of my pictures are of nights when my friends and I go out. Since that is mostly what I post, people might think I'm always partying or going out. On Twitter, I usually just complain about things that annoy me or I post funny things that my friends say. People would probably thing that I complain a lot or that I'm just never happy since that is usually what I tweet. It's funny because people could believe someone is perceived how they are on their social network but like me, I don't think you could accurately tell what kind of person I am by what I post on my social networks. That shows that these social networks aren't a good projection of people.   

No comments:

Post a Comment